- Please only pick in the assigned rows & where there are signs, & ribbons. (Daily picking sheet/QR)
- We cannot accept returns of U-Pick Produce. It can’t be unpicked, & we cannot re-sell it. Only pick what you intend to keep!
- No bags, baskets, coolers, tupperware, sugars, spices, backpacks, etc will be allowed in the U-Pick fields! Diaper bags for little ones, and small Fanny pack size bags are the only exceptions!
- No picnics in U-Pick area! There are picnic tables located in the covered pavilion by the pizza shack for your use.
- ALL persons entering U-Pick area Must have a size appropriate picking container for the current season. Berry season: 1 Qt per person Minimum requirement. Apple season: 1 Peck bag per 2 people Minimum requirement, 1/2 bushel bag requirement for a group of 6 people.
- Please DO NOT throw, shake, or break branches, or throw/dump/damage/waste the fruit we work hard to grow year round.
- Please do not enter barns, houses, animal pens, or sheds. If there’s a gate or a fence those areas are OFF LIMITS!
- Please, no alcohol anywhere on our property, including the parking lot.
- We love your four legged family & they are always allowed at Bowman Orchards but… please keep all pets on a leash at all times, out of the wagons & berry fields, keep pets out of play area (other then by benches) as some small children are afraid of animals, and please pickup after them (there are pet waste stations throughout the property). Any guests with a pet left in a hot vehicle will be asked to leave.
- The safety of our guests is very important to us. Therefore, please only allow a responsible adult to use the ladders. If you need assistance, we are here (& love) to help!
- Due to produce safety standards we cannot allow any eating in our fields, including sampling of produce while picking. We know this is especially hard for kids, but it is for the safety of everyone who visits, so please keep an eye on your little ones.
- Please only handle produce with love, care & clean hands.
- Please keep our fields clean of any trash. For your convenience we have garbage containers throughout the orchard
- No strollers IN the berry rows.
- ALL persons/property subject to search! To avoid a search please keep the amount you bring in to a minimum! Please only bring your prepaid picking container, drink, & medically necessary equipment. ANY additional items subject to search upon exit.
- Please CLEAN your hands before picking, & after visiting our animals.
Anyone unwilling to follow the above rules will be asked to leave immediately!
Please note this is a working farm with machinery in use. By entering you agree to pick at your own risk.